The Friday Night Movie Series presents well-loved favorites for all ages, presented at 8:30p to the end of the film, with Kitsap Bank providing popcorn.
- July 16 – Honey, I Shrunk the Kids - the 1989 classic film offers a charming, high-spirited sense of adventure for the whole family. Rated PG, 1 hr 30 minutes.
- July 23 – Grease – We welcome a sing-a-long! Grease is a pleasing, energetic musical with infectiously catchy songs and an ode to young love that never gets old. Rated PG, 1 hr 50 minutes.
- July 30 – Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - with sly humor and white-knuckle action, one of the most entertaining adventure pictures of all time. Rated PG, 1 hr 55 minutes.
- August 6 – Moana - A newer Disney favorite, with family-friendly adventure for all ages. Rated G, 1 hr 53 minutes.
- August 13 – A League of Their Own – “there’s no crying in baseball!” Sports and nostalgia mix in this classic. Rated PG, 2 hrs, 6 minutes.
- August 27 – Ferris Bueller’s Day Off – “life moves fast.” This ultra-classic about cutting class, being young, and having fun is suited to all ages. Rated PG-13, 1 hr 43 minutes.
Chairs can be set up after 3 pm on the day of the event, in order to keep the park open for use during the day. Roping off seats and chairs/blankets on the Jerisich Dock Viewing Platform is not permitted. No tents or canopies are allowed, but small umbrellas can be used – we ask that all attendees please be respectful of their neighbors. All Gig Harbor parks are smoke, vape, and alcohol-free.