Sprayground at Norpoint Park. Courtesy Metro Parks Tacoma
We only get one season to swim outdoors in our little corner of the world. This is not Florida, so we have to get the kiddos splashing and swimming while we can.
- Go for a dip in one of our amazing outdoor pools and water parks around Seattle, the Eastside, North Sound and South Sound.
- This seasonal outdoor pool, in particular, offers a truly unique swimming experience.
- Adventurous families can trek to a terrific and kid-friendly swimming hole around the region.
- Tots love to play in the spray. Check out our guide to Seattle- and Eastside-area spray parks, and our guide to South Sound-area spray parks.
- To go jump in a lake, head to these South Sound-area swimming lakes, or these beaches around Seattle and the Eastside.