Update: This giveaway is now closed. The winner will be notified by October 4, 2017 via email.
Navigating co-parenting roles after a divorce can be a challenge for the entire family. The latest book from Seattle publisher Sasquatch Books, "The Co-Parenting Handbook," helps parents confidently tackle the tough road ahead together as a family.
Thank you to our giveaway sponsor, Sasquatch Books!
The "Co-Parenting Handbook" helps parents confidently take on the challenges of guiding children through divorce or separation and raising them skillfully in two homes.
Addressing parents’ questions about the emotional impact of separation, conflict, grief and recovery, the authors provide a road map for all family members to safely navigate through separation/divorce and beyond. Through tested and reassuring guidance, parents will discover how to move from angry, hurt partners to constructive, successful co-parents who are able to put their children’s needs first. Chock-full of strategies to help resolve day-to-day issues, create boundaries and establish guidelines, this handbook will help ensure kids and co-parents thrive.
The Fine Print
- Contest runs from 12:01 a.m. PST on Monday, Sept. 17, 2017, through 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, Sept. 25, 2017.
- You must claim your prize within one week of being notified or else you will forfeit the prize.
- The contest winners will be chosen randomly.
- Winners will be notified via email by 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, Oct. 4, 2017.
- Entrants must be legal residents of the United States, and must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Entrants may not be an employee of ParentMap or involved in any part of the administration and execution of this giveaway. Entrants must not be an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a ParentMap employee.