Bumps and babies should be admired. And they should win prizes, too!
From April 1-30, 2014, submit pictures of your proud pregnant belly and/or your adorable infant and be entered to win the amazing loot we've collected for you. (Check out our Top Tips for Photographing Babies!)
NOTE: Winners have been announced! Click here to view.
Submit up to one new picture a day and vote on your favorite photo up to once per day. Invite your friends to vote on or submit their own photos, too.
Winners will be chosen by ParentMap editors from the 20 photos with the most reader votes.
How to Enter:
Submit your snaps on our Facebook app to win these bumping baby prizes (scroll down for full prize details):
- Certificate for Peggy Washburn Photography sitting fee and photos worth $525,
- $120 gift card for 8 Limbs Yoga,
- $100 gift card for Simple Cloth,
- $100 gift card for PCC
- a prize pack from Sock Ons worth $38.
Total prize value: $883!
Second Place Prize:
- Certificate for Kim Barlow Photography sitting fee and photos worth $300,
- GET gift basket and enrollment waiver,
- $100 gift card for Childish Things,
- three 10-count boxes of Steribottles.
Total prize value: $530!
Third Place Prize:
- Registration for 2 plus a CD/download of a SweetiePie Parenting class worth a total of $165,
- $25 gift card + 2 cute onesies from Bootyland,
- $80 gift card toward a baby massage from Baby Bird Massage,
- Prize pack from Booginhead worth $30.
Total prize value: $353!
Fourth Place Prize:
- A gift basket of eco-friendly and local-themed baby items from MagPie Toys + Clothes worth $130,
- a $75 gift card from Alki Party Treasures to use for little one’s first birthday
- a cute & comfortable nursing gown from Patient Style.
Total prize value: $225!
How to enter the contest
Enter the contest through this Facebook app. You can submit up to one photo a day. When you share the contest via social media (and please do!), please use the hashtag #BumpToBundle
The submission must demonstrate the theme of the contest—"Bump to Bundle" – and feature either maternity/adoption photos or a baby under 24 months of age. ParentMap has sole discretion in determining that the photo demonstrates the "Bump to Bundle” theme.
The contest opens on April 1, 2014 and ends on April 30, 2014.
Entrants must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, and must be 18 years of age or older. Entrants must NOT be an employee of ParentMap and the entrant must NOT be involved in any part of the administration and execution of this giveaway. Entrants must NOT be an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a ParentMap employee.
- The Submission must be a digital photo;
- Photos must be either maternity/adoption images or of a child 24 months and younger
- The Submission must be entrant's original creation and owned one hundred percent (100%) by the entrant;
- The Submission must demonstrate the Theme of the contest. ParentMap has sole discretion in determining if the photo demonstrates the theme.
How and when winners are chosen
Editors will choose winners out of a pool of the top 20 submissions that have earned the most reader votes. We will announce the winners by May 8, 2014.
Use of photos
Upon entering one of ParentMap's photo contests, you are acknowledging and giving consent that your photo may be used on ParentMap's website, social media pages, print publications or email newsletters without compensation.
Expiration dates to prizes apply. Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. ParentMap retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
By entering the contest, entrants agree to have their submitted photo or name displayed on our website, magazine, publications and social media pages and used by us without any fee or other form of compensation. We reserve the right to disqualify users, without notice, and for any reason.
By submitting, participants consent to receive ParentMap's enews and other correspondence from ParentMap. ParentMap will not sell or share your information with any other organizations.
Email Rory Graves at firstname.lastname@example.org, or post a comment or question here.
How to share
We'd love you to share the contest through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, by email, letter, pony express -- however you share best! Please use hashtag #BumpToBundle when you share.