Update: This giveaway is now closed. Thanks to everyone who entered. The winner will be notified via email.
Roald Dahl's magical misfit "Matilda The Musical" is coming to the Village Theatre and we've got FREE tickets to give away!
Thank you to our giveaway sponsor, Village Theatre.
We’ll select two lucky winners to receive a family four-pack of tickets for "Matilda" in either Issaquah (showing November–December) or Everett (showing January–February). Winners will have choice of show date and time, subject to availability. Each four-pack ticket prize has a value of $336!
Roald Dahl’s musical masterpiece "Matilda" has swept up five Tony Awards, seven Olivier Awards and was named Time Magazine’s “Best Show of the Year” in 2013. "Matilda" is the story of an extraordinary girl genius armed with a sharp mind and a vivid imagination who dares to take a stand and change her destiny. With the help of her kindly teacher (and a little magic), this miraculous girl proves that everyone has the power to change their story — and that sometimes, you have to be a little bit naughty!
Hurry! Last day to enter is October 10, 2018.
The Fine Print
- Contest runs from 12:01 a.m. PST on Monday, Oct. 1, 2018, through 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2018.
- The two contest winners will be chosen randomly.
- Winners will be notified via email by 11:59 p.m. PST on Friday, October 12, 2018.
- Winners must claim their prize within one week of being notified or you will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected.
- Show date and time subject to availability. Winner can choose from the following location and dates:
Issaquah: Any performance Nov. 9–Dec. 30, 2018, excluding 2 p.m. matinees in November. Subject to availability.
Everett: Any performance Jan. 5–Feb. 3, 2019. Subject to availability.
- Entrants must be legal residents of the United States, and must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Entrants may not be an employee of ParentMap or involved in any part of the administration and execution of this giveaway. Entrants must not be an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a ParentMap employee.