Experience the cultures of the world at Movin’ Around the World: Winter, featuring family-friendly music and dance from various regions including South America, Asia and the Middle East! Presented by Northwest Folklife and Seattle Center, each day will focus on a different theme or culture representing our greater Pacific Northwest communities:
Saturday, Feb. 16–Friday, Feb. 22, 11 a.m.–2:30 p.m. each day.
○ Sat 2/16: Youth Rising
○ Sun 2/17: Expressions of Asia
○ Mon 2/18: 206 Zulu Presents: Beats and Rhymes Hip Hop
○ Tues 2/19: Rhythm and Motion
○ Wed 2/20: Middle Eastern Folk Traditions
○ Thurs 2/21: Festa Brazil!
○ Fri 2/22: Roots of America
For the full schedule of performances and hands-on activities, please visit www.nwfolklife.org/maw-winter/
Join us in the Armory for a week of family fun!