Watch out, summer-loving readers: This edition of ParentMap's Family Adventure Guide makes a series case for the candidacy of winter as everyone's new favorite season.
Whether you’re visiting Puget Sound for a few days or settled in for good, you’ll find something new to do in ParentMap's annual Family Adventure Guide.
This year's winter edition includes everything from a handy list of the best parks for puddle-jumping to off-the-radar tours to keep your visitors busy during the holidays to fantastic snow towns for ski adventures.
101 ideas for northwest winter
- Best Rainy-Day Parks and Playgrounds Around Seattle and the Eastside
- 14 Off-the-Radar Winter Tours and Classes for Families
- Game On! Family-Friendly Gaming Stores and Cafés Around Seattle
- 8 Global Treat and Snack Shops Around Puget Sound
- Snow Towns: Northwest Winter Wonderlands for Families
- Rainworks: Finding Art in the Rain
More winter fun
- Snowshoeing 101 for Seattle-Area Kids and Families
- Rainy-Day Recess: 60+ Indoor Play Places in the Seattle Area
- Active Winter Getaways for Families in the Northwest
- Wings & Waves: High-Flying Oregon Getaway for Families
- Day Trip to the Kitsap Peninsula: BMX Thrills and Beyond for Kids and Families
- How I Became an Airfare Ninja
- Let's Ski B.C.! Family Winter Fun Beyond the Border
- Ho-Ho-Holiday Fun on the Cheap: Budget-Friendly Attractions for Seattle and Eastside Families
- San Juan Islands for Families on a Budget