Psst... get away without the kids?
Don't show your kids this page, but perhaps a kid-free vacation is in order for you and your partner, or you and your pals? Here are a few tips and a few ideas. Enjoy — we won't tell.
- In case you need convincing, one of our writers makes a good case for parents to take a kid-free vacation.
- The same wise writer tallies up her tips for making a kid-free trip smooth sailing for both you and the caregivers who'll be looking after your kids.
- How about a moms getaway in your 2020 vacation plan? We've rounded up ideas for great mom retreats.
- If romance is what you need, we've got fantastic options for couples getaways for Puget Sound-area parents.
- And last but not least, this mom went for a getaway all by herself. (But the spot she chose is great for families, too.)
Happy travels to you and your crew in 2020!