This family farm offers fun without the scary stuff. Enjoy the pumpkin patch, hayrides, pumpkin slinging (hit the target and win $5 off your pumpkin purchase!), and a 5-acre corn maze with trivia. If you can find the answers to the eight questions hidden throughout the maze, you'll win a prize. Leashed dogs allowed (but not in the maze or hayrides).
Here are the fun fall activities you get to experience:
- Corn Maze — Picha Farms is celebrating Washington State in our 5-acre corn maze. You’ll stroll through the maze, in search of answers to eight trivia questions. A free mini pumpkin awaits you at the exit as a reward for all your hard work.
- Hayride — Relax and enjoy the fresh air as you meander through wide-open fields of pumpkins.
- Slingshot — Hit your target and win $5 off your pumpkin purchase.
- Food — Sip on a latte or hot apple cider; munch on kettle corn, enjoy gourmet hot dogs, hamburgers, tacos, potatoes and much more from our awesome vendors.
- Fall Décor — With over 25 varieties of pumpkins to choose from, grab a wheelbarrow and stroll through the wide-open spaces. You have over 9-acres to search and find your perfect pumpkin. And don’t forget to stalk up on gourds and cornstalks.
- If you’d like to celebrate a birthday in our birthday tent, the rental is $50 for 1 1/2 hours, including set up and clean up time. Pumpkin coupons and tickets to the maze, hayride, slingshot and kiddie train are available for purchase in our stand. (Groups wishing to gather in our party tent are also welcome to reserve a time.)
Hours of Operation: September 30 — October 31, 2023
Weekends — 10 am to 6 pm
Weekdays — 3 to 6 pm
Maze closes to new entries at 5:30 pm daily
Check the Facebook page for updates.