Encouraging solutions for today’s parents
Dr. Jody McVittie shares parenting wisdom acquired over her years practicing family medicine and working as a parent educator. Emphasizing the fundamental importance of connection, she offers top tips and tools to help parents feel more effective at raising confident and competent children.
Topics addressed in the video include:
- The importance of cultivating connection with our children
- How parents can best help their children grow in confidence and competence
- Recommendations for parents to recover from making mistakes
- The most important parenting tools or principles
- How can parents best “learn on the job” as their child's first and most important teacher
- And more...
About Jody McVittie, M.D.