Hug a tree
We don't call it forest bathing, we just call it messing around in the woods. Pack the good snacks and you're on your way.
- For kids who say they hate to hike, try these trails that feature a special enticement; a "prize" of sorts.
- These trails up and down the sound are perfect for spring.
- To make it easy to keep your distance from others, try wider walking trails around the region.
- Ferry to Bainbridge to commune with ferns on kid- and dog-friendly island trails.
- Explore these enticing trails right in town so you can skip the long whiny car ride.